fredag 26 april 2013

Mushroom dyed sockyarn becomes a shawl


I love this color I dyed with mushrooms and just a tiny bit of plants. It is thin sockyarn and the picture doesn´t do the color justice. It is dark copper or rust. Hard to describe really. Anyway, I´m improvising a shawl with 3mm karbonz neddles and so far I really like it! And it is joyful knitting! I was sitting out in the sun earlier, eating icecream and knitting. We are having a lovely spring day today!!
Hope you all have a great weekend!!
Disa

Jag älskar den här färgen som jag har färgat med svamp och pytte lite växter. Det är ett tunnt sockgarn och bilden gör inte färgen rättvis. Den är som mörk koppar eller rost, och den är lite svår att beskriva korrekt. Hur som helst, jag improviserar den med 3mm karbonz stickor och hittils gillar jag den verkligen! Och det är en njutstickning! Jag satt i solen tidigare, åt glass och stickade. Vi har en härlig vårdag idag!
Ha en trevlig helg alla!!
Disa

6 kommentarer:

Amy V. sa...

I love copper colored yarn (or anything else copper colored for that matter). You shawl will be lovely!

Did you collect the mushrooms or buy them to dye with?

disa sa...

Amy V: Thank you! I collect them in the woods all fall long myself. I love spending time in the nature, and walk in the woods often anyway. In the fall it feels like the night before christmas, everytime I´m on my way to collect them! I never know how much I will find or what kind. =)

myrica sa...

Hoppas du får en mycket trevlig helg
kram

Emilia sa...

Sol, glass och stickning är en härlig combo :)

myrica sa...

Hoppas du får en trevlig valborg.
kram

Tina sa...

Den är för härlig den färgen!
Tack för fint beröm! :-)